Please be aware that you are responsible for injury claims brought by employees of uninsured subcontractors. Insurance carriers must charge premiums for this. Obtaining an original certifi ... read more
Early this week, the Obama administration issued the much anticipated 4980H regulations and further delayed the employer mandate for employers with 99 or fewer employees until 2016. The new ... read more
Please print and post this poster, which reflects the new minimum wage effective 12/31/13. Happy New Year! ... read more
The New York State Department of Labor recently released information on Unemployment Insurance Reform. Among other changes, this informaion includes a chart outlining the new wage bases for the ... read more
Since 1986, Keena has been a key resource for people seeking new career opportunities and companies seeking talented personnel. But we didn't stop with Permanent and Temporary Employment Services. We also offer HR Management Services, Payroll Services, Benefits, etc.
Keena is your HR solution designed to attract, retain and develop the best employees, manage risk, reduce liability and maximize the biggest investment your company makes...your employees.
Recent Job Openings
Marina Manager – Bolton Landing, NYSeeking a full-time Marina Manager for the 2015 season, beginning the 3rd week ... read more
SKILLED CARPENTERS - Immediate openings for skilled carpenters. These responsible candidates must have at least 5 ... read more
All Job Openings
10/24/2014 12:00:00 AM United Nations Day
10/24/2014 12:00:00 AM Celebrate Making a Difference Day!
10/31/2014 12:00:00 AM Halloween!
Keena Staffing PEO your local HR professionals
Why businesses use Keena
• Reduce HR & Accounting Costs
• Experienced staff to deal with administrative matters
• Ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
• Attract better employees
• Enhance employee morale and reduce turnover
• Simplify claims management for workers' comp and unemployment insurance
• Provide extensive benefit packages
• Offer professional human resource services including employee handbooks, forms, policies & procedures
Why individuals benefit with Keena as the co-employer
• Comprehensive benefits previously unavailable
• Improved employer/employee communications
• On-time and accurate payroll
• Professional assistance with employment related issues
• Professional orientation and employee handbook
• Access to current information on labor regulations and workers' rights
• Improved work site safety & education
• Efficient and responsive claims processing