Keena for Job Seekers
KEENA’s Staffing Division actively recruits for a variety of positions within a wide range of businesses and industries. We encourage you to complete our online application so that you may be entered into our growing database and considered for outstanding local positions and job opportunities. Once you have completed the application, please feel free to contact KEENA'S Staffing Coordinator for any additional information or questions you may have regarding these positions.
Listed below are some of the most frequently client-requested specialty areas:
Drivers – CDL
IT / Computers
Laborers / Janitorial
Please feel free to contact email@example.com for any additional information or questions you may have regarding these positions.
Please select from the following options:
KEENA is always accepting applications for EMT/EMS for local rescues. Please apply online today!
KEENA is an EOE
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION TEACHER NEEDED!
A local head start school is looking for a fun, well qualified early childhood teacher for one of it's local schools.
This person must have a BS in early childhood or an advanced degree in early childhood education.
This position is currently temporary with the possibility of going permanent.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEENA is an EOE
Director of External Affairs
Seeking an experienced professional to expand a local organization's audience and engage its community. The successful applicant will be a proven leader with the ability to develop, manage, and implement fundraising and marketing strategies that will grow an audience, raise the company's profile, and promote a culture of philanthropy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Director of External Affairs is a senior-level position reporting directly to the Director and is responsible for the management of the following areas: development, membership, and special events; marketing, design, and communications; and visitor services. The Director of External Affairs regularly reports to the Board of Trustees and is the company representative at community functions and events. The Director of External Affairs will:
· Develop and execute the overall External Affairs plan, which includes a detailed fundraising plan and an integrated marketing/communications plan;
· Create and manage an annual department budget, including revenue from individuals (major gifts, membership, and annual appeals), foundations, businesses, and government granting sources;
· Lead, motivate, and supervise an External Affairs team (4 F/T) that strives to achieve short-term and long-term goals;
· Develop and oversee implementation of institutional messaging and branding;
· Cultivate, solicit, and steward top prospects and donors in consultation with the Director and Trustees;
· Play an integral role in board relations and board committee work; and provides reports on development and marketing efforts to the board of trustees;
· Be a strong staff and creative leader, who can integrate development and messaging considerations into all areas;
· Further efforts to reach and engage new audiences and raise the organization’s profile on the regional and national level;
· Oversee the implementation of and take responsibility for marketing and communications strategies including advertising, public relations, digital and social media, as well as community collaboration and interaction;
· Oversee visitor services and front-of-house operations with a commitment to ensure an exceptional visitor experience;
· Represent the organization at community functions including local business community events;
· Manage special events, cultivation events, and work with the education staff on public events;
· Set systems in place to ensure prompt processing of gifts, donor recognition, and reporting.
Seeking an experienced leader who will contribute to the continued growth and help position the organization for future success. Applicants should have a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience, with a minimum of four (4) years of management experience. The applicant should possess the following:
· BA in relevant field (advanced degree preferred);
· Proven ability to raise funds from individuals, businesses, and foundations; planned giving experience is a plus
· In-depth knowledge of fundraising strategies and trends;
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills;
· Strong delegation and team building skills;
· A sense of humor and desire to work collaboratively to achieve goals;
· An ability to multi-task, think on his/her feet, and embrace creative problem-solving;
· Knowledge and experience with software and tools such as Raiser’s Edge, Microsoft Office, WordPress, and MailChimp; and
· Unwavering commitment to the arts and the role arts organizations play in the economic life of their communities.
Some event and weekend work and occasional travel is required.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter including salary requirements, and a list of three professional references to: email@example.com or KEENA, 2 Progress Blvd., Queensbury, NY 12804. No phone calls, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Other Applications Welcomed
*Please Note: Current employment opportunities may not always be posted - Please apply today to become a part of our extensive data-base and job matches!
KEENA is an EOE
GENERAL RELIABLE LABORERS NEEDED
Immediate openings for permanent / temporary laborers, manufacturing and warehouse personnel. Must have a keen eye for detail, physically able to consistently lift 30 to 70 lbs. Must be reliable and able to work 12 hour shifts.
KEENA is an EOE