Keena for Job Seekers
KEENA’s Staffing Division actively recruits for a variety of positions within a wide range of businesses and industries. We encourage you to complete our online application so that you may be entered into our growing database and considered for outstanding local positions and job opportunities. Once you have completed the application, please feel free to contact Karen Howe, Director of Strategic Placement for any additional information or questions you may have regarding these positions.
Listed below are some of the most frequently client-requested specialty areas:
Drivers – CDL
IT / Computers
Laborers / Janitorial
Please select from the following options:
Administrative Openings Available
Qualified candidates can apply in person or complete the KEENA on-line application. Thank you.
Accepting applications/resumes for an electrical engineer. 1 to 5 years of experience required. Must possess a working knowledge and interest in designing harmonic filter banks and power capacitor banks.
Compensation and benefits are negotiable.
Contact Karen Howe firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Account Service Representative
Purpose & Scope
Under the general supervision of the Human Resources Manager, the HR Generalist is responsible for performing a variety of confidential and administrative activities as a key member of the HR Team. This position requires a thorough knowledge of organizational policies and procedures as well as the ability to work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
· Handles client and employee inquiries regarding areas such as benefits, disability, workers’ compensation, unemployment and general HR questions. Directs requests to others as appropriate, follows up on requests. Ensures internal communication to support resolution, and properly documents situations.
· Provides administrative support for HR and Staffing Services in areas such as Unemployment, Disability and Workers Compensation claims administration and benefits administration. Provides background research and responds to appropriate external organizations, client contacts, and employees in a timely manner.
· Administers all backup documented support for benefit programs, disability, workers compensation and Unemployment Insurance including but not limited to, data entry, files, forms and correspondence in accordance with regulations and company policy.
· Assists with WC administration by generating client certificates and assisting with audits.
· Provides clear and accurate reports to Management on a routine and ad hoc basis regarding Benefits, Workers Compensation and Unemployment Claims for Keena Management.
· Participates in the annual Open Enrollment process for Benefits. Assists with selecting benefit programs making sound recommendations to Keena Management.
· Greets job applicants, customers, vendors, and other visitors.
· Arranges for shipping services and mail, when needed.
· Maintains inventory and orders office supplies.
· Recommends and implements methods to increase the quality of services that Keena offers.
· Generates and maintains a positive image of Keena to its employees, clients and community through participation in Community Events.
· Performs other related duties as may be reasonably assigned in the course of business.
Qualified candidates can email resume and cover letter to email@example.com and complete our on-line application at www.keena.com. Thank you.
Job Title: L-II Network Engineer
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: High school education or equivalent required. 2 year degree in applicable field or equivalent experience preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of technical experience specialized knowledge & skills: Microsoft Operating Systems and networking experience
Certifications: MCP Microsoft Certification required. MCITP, MCSE 2012 is preferred, VMware VCP a plus. CISSP/CEH/CPT Certification is also a plus.
The Network Engineer often serves as an on-site representative in addition to servicing customers remotely. They must provide warm, friendly, sincere service to all clients. This individual works in a quickly changing environment and needs to reprioritize tasks throughout the day with little guidance or supervision. Entry level certification(s) are required, but these should be considered initial stages for more advanced certifications. An in-depth working knowledge of both Microsoft desktop and server OS’s is necessary as well as a working understanding of network and security concepts.
1. Be able to provide all the Level I Help Desk functions.
2. Create and update documentation on an ongoing basis.
3. Properly escalate jobs to Level III that are out of scope or ability.
4. Maintain familiarity with products and services, including applicable promotions, methods of payment, and contact information. Research and recommend new solutions as available.
5. Function as both an inside and an on-site Network Engineer.
6. Work with Sales Department to provide technical expertise as needed.
7. Recommend bench supplies, utilities and tools as necessary.
8. Provide support to other employees as needed.
1. Provide “on call” service as needed on a weekly rotation.
2. Attend technical and staff meetings on a regular basis.
3. Define and revise best practice methodologies for bench work as needed.
4. Define and revise procedures used by bench technicians as needed.
5. Effectively use all internal forms and remote assistance tools to help clients.
6. Partner with and accept direction from other technicians with other projects and duties as assigned.
Must be able to meet physical demands of the job such as standing and sitting for long periods, squatting, entering confined spaces, handling low voltage electrical work and lifting up to 50 lbs. Must have high level problem-solving skills and be able to work at a computer screen for long periods. Multi-tasking is a must. Must be able to work well with others and communicate effectively.
Are you fluent in Spanish or French?
Positions involve translating, editing and maintaining broadcast media schedules. Other responsibilities include:
*Analyze program schedules, assess database information and research/create database content for original series and specials. * Research and document questionable program content. *Initiate and maintain effective relationships with programming information providers. *Act as CS Representative. *Review and correct new show/movie records created daily in the department.
Qualifications: Bilingual skills in conversation, grammar and reading/writing required. Bachelors Degree in related language desired, but not required; experience in Broadcast Media industry helpful; must demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills and have strong keyboarding and Windows proficiency.
Qualified candidates can apply in person or email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the KEENA on-line application. Thank you.
Great opportunity with an established local business! Employee performs a wide variety of painting and refinishing duties and tasks. Additional duties include but are not limited to: applies protective and decorative coats of paint, varnish, lacquer, and/or other related materials to interior and exterior surfaces, set-up and assistance with job site preparation, assists with the installation, repair and maintenance of drywall and wall texturing, other duties as assigned. Working knowledge, skill, and experience in the proper use and application of various stains, paints, primers, application tools, and equipment. Ability to complete projects in a timely manner and at a high quality standard. Must be self-motivated, and have the ability to interact and work well with the public and other employees. Must be reliable, punctual and have the ability to follow oral and written direction. Must maintain a professional appearance and possess excellent customer service qualities.
Qualified candidates can apply in person or complete the KEENA on-line application.
Restaurant and Food Services
|Seasonal Openings / Positions are starting to open throughout our region for the season. Please complete your on-line application today for jobs such as; Wait staff, prep-cooks, housekeeping and much more!|
HOUSEKEEPING - Great Seasonal Positions for Students, Teachers or Individuals Looking for that Extra Income!
Immediate Openings! Positions are available for responsible, dependable individuals with housekeeping experience/skills.
Part time positions are also available; Sundays only with a great pay rate.
|OTHER APPLICATIONS WELCOMED
Financial Management - Investment Insurance
Immediate opening for a Series 6 applicant / local company - Great opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Emergency Medical Services
Local area squads are seeking EMT, ALS, BLS, Critical Care and paramedic qualified candidates for immediate openings. Various days/shifts available. APPLY TODAY!
Laborers and Janitors
Immediate openings for permanent / temporary staff laborers/janitors. Must have a keen eye for detail, physically able to consistently lift 30 to 70 lbs.